Imagine how massive of a count 2.3 billion is. This number equates to two things; it is more than ¼ of our planet’s population and is also the number of users that are registered on Facebook.
The popular social platform which is under the supervision of its founder and owner, Mark Zuckerberg, has been providing people with its services for more than 16 years now.
But logging into the world’s most popular web site can also be tough at times. Be it for a security reason or a simple case of forgetting your username and address, users often find it hard to access their accounts which often leaves them frustrated.
Given below are a few simple steps to help you fix your Facebook login problems.
- Try to login with your usual username and password.
- If you are not able to log in, then go to the official web page and click on the "recover my account" option.
- Enter the correct email address or number that you entered to recover your account in the given box.
- Now, click on the link that’s been sent to you and reset and password.
- Now, login with the new password. You have successfully logged in to your account.
If you are unable to reset your facebook password with this method, contact help, and support services.